Saturday, May 7, 2011

I Have Joined The iPad 2 Portable Nerd Club! ;)

My father is a wonderful man. It's true.

My laptop has slowly transformed itself into a desktop. It no longer holds charge, and needs to be plugged in to function. (It's battery has been changed once, and it lasted less than a year before giving up the ghost.)

When I moved to Tyler, a week ago, I did a swan dive back into consulting. My iPhone 4 became an extension of myself this past week as I went from presentation to meeting to training session.

After a few days of this, my iPhone began to come to it's limits as a presentation tool, and my thoughts drifted towards the iPad/laptop dilemma.

My Dad was about 3 steps ahead of me, and when I came home on Thursday, there was a surprise waiting on the counter.

His name is Martin, and he is excellent!

Thank you Dad, you're really wonderful!

No comments: