Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I Am Leaving Austin...

P315

...on Friday.

I love this city, these people and life-loving community that makes it purr.

It breaks my heart to leave, but this is the best move for Bump (http://thebabyadventure.posterous.com) and myself right now.

Bump, the hounds and I will be relocating to Tyler, TX to be closer to my family...(I've gotta get the cooking-food-without-burning-it thing down before I become a mamma)!

I will be picking up my Interactive Marketing business again working with mid-sized companies in social media, event marketing, PR, and training.

If you know someone who could use a hand in any of these areas, I'm your gal.

Email me, I don't bite, and I love new challenges!

Meg.Strout@gmail.com.

;)

Bump and I shall return to Austin as soon as it makes sense, but it's going to be a while.

'till then, we'll always have the Internet.

Here's to the series of tubes,

Momma Meg and Baby Bump

No comments: