Thursday, May 29, 2008

Furthermore...

Right now I'm watching a Harrison Ford movie at home with my dog jack and a blueberry smoothie.

Poor Jack lost his manhood yesterday and a few days ago Mom gave him a haircut that makes him look kind of like a silvery brown sheep. All his dignity is gone! LOL.

Today I was reminded of how beautiful Tyler is. It's such a blessing to live here...to wake up to this every morning. Mom and I take walks in the evenings, down the back roads around our house. It's the kind of quaint life people write about in books.

Structured life begins soon, the lighthearted freedom I've enjoyed is coming to an end. School begins soon...either next week or the week after...I'm not really sure which. I'm just jumping up and down with excitement if you can't tell. Yay.

No comments: